Our Guarantee Policy
Tank Hollow Fisheries guarantees live, healthy fish upon arrival at the airport nearest you or to your home when shipped by UPS. Tank Hollow Fisheries must be notified immediately (4 hours) if the fish have not arrived in satisfactory condition. Fish replacement is limited to a credit for the price paid for the fish only. Due to extreme variation of each individual’s pond water quality, we cannot guarantee fish after they have been released into the pond. We will be available for assistance with any problems after release of the fish.
- Contact us by E-mail, phone or fax
- Identify the fish to be purchased
- Choose a shipping method
- Pay with credit card by phone, PayPal or mail a money order/cashiers check
- Preferred shipping method is by Southwest Airlines. Fish can also be shipped on Delta Airlines or by UPS next day saver. A box of fish can be shipped on Southwest for $45-$55. Delta rates are $65-$85. UPS rates vary from $60-$90. All rates are approximate and may vary.
- Air cargo shipments are made from the San Antonio Airport
- Shipping and handling costs are not included in the price of the fish. A $25 box and handling fee is charged per box.
- Customer must pick up fish at the airport within three hours of arrival time. With UPS shipments, the customer must have someone available to receive the shipment when it arrives. Failure to receive fish in a timely manner will void all fish guarantees.
- Money Order/Cashiers Check